Aug 6, 2011

Chin up!


To those people who’ve been pulling me down, thank you!! You’ve made me realize that i am strong enough to accept those critics. I used to be so weak emotionally, especially when it comes to dealing with haters. I usually think i’m not that good. I take things too seriously and digest it until it becomes all my think-abouts. I cry over shallow things. I don’t know how to express what i feel. I cry and let myself be affected. Now, i’ve realized that it’s a part of my journey towards life. I don’t want enemies. It’s not that i want to please everyone, i just want things to be normal. Everything really happens for a reason. I’ll strive to be stronger than the usual. I won’t let myself be affected and pulled down by others. This is me. If they have a problem, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak no evil.