May 19, 2011

Prank

Last night, while i was about to sleep, my phone beeped and i took a peek of whoever it was, then read it. My heart started beating fast when the first line gone like this: Please pray for the repose of the soul of... Then, read my friend's name. I was like is this some kind of joke? Then asked the sender if he's serious or not. I was really worried because i got no reply. Then, it crossed my mind that i was once pranked by this sender.

The message really seemed so true. Finally, he replied. Told ya! It was just a prank. A silly prank. I don't understand why people do things like those. C'mon, what if it that certain thing really happens? What if it won't be a silly prank anymore? Will they still be bursting out laughing? Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak no evil.