May 29, 2011

Call me weak

It's been two weeks, and i'm still sick. Yep, it started with colds, then now, i'm having coughs. I hate it! Seems like my head is aching for like.. Everyday. Yes, every day. As if it would crack. I just can't explain how it really hurts so bad. All i would do is pretend that it doesn't hurt at all. I don't want to take meds, to be honest. I'm into water therapy. My throat is itchy, and if i drink it with water, it becomes itchier. Like, seriously? I don't know what to do anymore. They say the alkaline water thingy is effective. Naaah, i don't think so.

It's just also funny when people start to care the moment you tell them that nobody cares. Hahaha! I don't really understand. Last night, i sent a group message: It's been two weeks. Instead na gagaling ako, nadadagdagan lang yung sakit ko. What is happening to me? Nobody even cares. Lol good night. After that, everyone seems to care about me. They inboxed me saying they cared and all. Hahaha why thank you then.

Get well soon to me! Btw, i made a new banner. Weee, what do you think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak no evil.