Feb 24, 2012

Starfish

It’s been so long since someone swept me off my feet and made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Time flies so fast. I never knew that “dance” would make a difference. A big difference, indeed. Let’s say, I like him already. No. But yes! Haha. I don’t know, really. I still don’t understand why I’m in high spirits everytime I catch him in school, and why he won’t get off my mind. Isn’t he tired yet? He’s been running through my mind since last week! “If you can’t get off someone out of your head, maybe because he/she is supposed to be there.” Hmmm? Why do I have to feel this way? I find it awkward, knowing that we aren’t that close, but I guess we’re “friends”. Yes, it’s awkward because he calls me “ate”, where in fact I think we’re only in the same age.

Okay yes, I admit it. Everyday, I’m on tenterhooks to see him. Right now, he’s one of the reasons why I want go to school everyday. Lol you know what I mean. Wink! The funny thing is that I tend to have cold feet whenever we cross ways, which I think makes me look stupid. I don’t know if I should say hi or what. But I always end up pretending that I do not notice him, then regretting it afterwards.

I see him as a kind-hearted, smart kiddo. Yes, he is calm and quite mysterious. And it makes me want to know him more. We talked once but that was just about the shirt thingo. Our conversation is still on my messages on Facebook. I open it everytime I feel lazy-ass and unmotivated to do the tasks that needs to be accomplished. Then poof! It became coco krunch. Lol joke. After reading those stuff, I’m ready to kick some ass because of euphoria. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

And if ever there comes a time that he would talk to me (lol assuming)… I don’t know what to do exactly! It’s like I want him to know, but I don’t want to tell him. If only I have the guts! And no, I’m not expecting him to feel the same way. Lmao what am i? I am not the girl boys fall in love with, anyways. What’s important is that he’s making me feel inspired, and he’s making me happy (even if he doesn’t know), without even trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak no evil.