May 22, 2011

I am not perfect


What I am though, is human. I make mistakes. I have emotions. I get upset. I get hurt. I may say things out of line or things I don’t mean. I am not always strong enough to be what I’m called to be. I would hate to be seen as any less of a person or less worthy because of the small things I may not be proud of. I recognize when I have done or said something harmful or hurting to others or even myself. I do not need someone to point out my flaws, though I appreciate it. I still know what kind of person I am in my heart despite my faults or mistakes. I am not proud of myself 24 hours of every day, but what I can say is that at least I try. I’m just like you: human. We’re not perfect. No one is. Don’t fault someone for their imperfections, because you too, are not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak no evil.