May 26, 2011

Pretty Boy



I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mind

You know you have made me blind


I lie awake and pray
That you will look my way
I have all this longing in my heart
I knew it right from the start

Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you


You know the song Pretty Boy by M2M? I kinda relate to that song. Ssssh, reader! Be a secret keeper. I only posted this one here in Blogspot because this serves as my online diary. I could rant and express what i really feel. I don't want others to know about this, especially my friends. Please, just please.


Remember the korean guy i talked about one of my posts here? I already learned to forget him. Yep! But just this night, while i was scanning posts on Facebook, his profile popped and i saw his face. He changed his profile picture. I viewed it and voila! I felt those butterflies again. Flashbacks!! I remembered those times in which we used to talk on Tumblr, which is way different from now. I even remembered the time he told me he likes me. Damn it!! Why does he have to make me fall for him? Why do i have to believe those sweet thoughts even when i know it ain't true? Why does he have to be so cute?? Ugh. Boys!! They make you believe they love you even when they really don't.


I told my aunt, and some of my trusted friends about this. It's funny how they all told me the same thing-- that i'll find someone better. It should be mutual, not one way. Yep, he's handsome but his taste for a girl isn't just acceptable. I'm not being judgemental, but truth hurts. Hahaha!


It's just like this: i like him, he likes her, she likes another. Great, isn't it? Lol. How come he has enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with him, but he doesn't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is?

2 comments:

Speak no evil.